Happy New Year from Plumeria Breezes Travel!
I am sitting here reflecting on 2015 and it was absolutely amazing! Here are just a few highlights from last year:
– Began the year with a trip to Hawaii for the Hawaii Bridal Expo, took a side trip with my cousins to Kauai and had some fun touring some hotels and hanging out at the beach. I also met some awesome people at the various bridal shows from Washington, Hawaii and California.
– I partnered up with a couple of soccer coaches taking groups to Spain for the Donasti Cup. If you are interested in future group travel please don’t hesitate to ask!
– I worked on some very special weddings in 2015 and would love to help you plan your 2016 nuptials!
– I trained in LGBT Destination Weddings in September and got to bring my daughter along with me and then enjoyed a 4-day trip to Disney with my son. My favorite rides at Disney were the Twilight Tower of Terror and the California Screamin’ Roller Coaster. What are your favorite Disney rides? Leave a comment below and tell me!
– I also got to enjoy an amazing escape to Riviera Maya for Love Mexico Wow! What a trip…In fact, I just recently returned from Riviera Maya (again). I spent 2 days at AMResorts Now Jade by myself with no schedule. This was a very different experience for me as I’m used to an itinerary! I wandered the resort between rain showers, met some great employees and a few neat guests and got a ton of strange looks for being a woman traveling completely on my own. I’ll be traveling back to Now Jade in February for my Touchdown in Cancun Superbowl party- ask me about it if you want to know more!
After my stay at Now Jade I went onto the Love Mexico event and enjoyed some great dinner parties among other things! One of those parties was at the Royalton hotel and boy do they know how to throw a party! Follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest to see all the pictures from my adventures!
Another highlight of Love Mexico was entering a social media contest where I won 3 nights at the Moon Palace! I can’t wait to go back!
Before I left Mexico I went on an exciting outdoor adventure called Experience the Best Adventure with Aventuras Mayas – the name truly says it all. We went snorkeling in cenotes, which are these amazing caves with beautiful blue water. We also saw a very blue lagoon, enjoyed some cliff jumping and zip-lining into the water, did some REAL zip-lining and rappelling. The weather wasn’t the greatest, but unlike at home where it was 40 degrees I enjoyed 80 degree weather. Sure it rained, but it beats snow!
I’m sure you can tell I had a lot going on in 2015, but I’m ready for an even bigger and better 2016! Plumeria Breezes Travel has gotten so busy that I just gave notice at a job I have been at for over 15 years, very exciting and scary at the same time. I was a parts person at Scholten’s Equipment, Inc in Burlington, if you are looking for a tractor go see Jim! I will miss a lot of my co-workers and my customers.
It is shaping up to be an exciting year so watch for new blog posts every Wednesday and follow along with us as we grow!
#LGBT #travel #youneedavacation #PlumeriaBreezesTravel #honeymoon #loveislove #marriageequality #travelmore #gaywedding #wheredoyouwannago